Seeking an administrative assistant with accounting skills! This is a temporary position so you must be open to temporary work.
The position provides accounting and administrative support, including processing the accounts payable invoices. The position is responsible for a variety of routine and non-routine accounting tasks, including invoice processing, data entry, report development and distribution, reconciliations, and analysis, report/spreadsheet preparation, filing and assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
The position also assists the department personnel with projects, including copying, providing reports, document delivery and other tasks to help the department run smoothly.
This position may also serve as a receptionist for the Law Department.
• Review and process department invoices on a timely basis
• Work with outside vendors to reconcile invoices and resolve discrepancies
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Assist with monthly budget analysis
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
• Greet on-site visitors, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to appropriate destination.
• Monitor access to the Law Department's work space
• Other responsibilities, as assigned
• Professional self-starter with basic accounting and computer skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional personal presentation and communication skills
• High school diploma or GED and at least 3 years of related work experience.