I am looking for a part-time or full-time personal admin assistant a well-established and growing design/build firm is seeking a motivated individual for a full-time bookkeeping/administrative position. The suceessful candidate is someone who demonstrates multi-tasking abilities with attention to detail and is a reliable, team-oriented individual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Construction bookkeeping: accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Managing, typing and filing construction docs: waivers, contracts, credit apps, sworn statments
- Managing office accounts/ office bookkeeping: insurance, cellular contract, general office expenses etc.
Qualified applicants must be skilled in the following areas:
*Must have experience in the construction industry**
* College degree or University degree
* Efficiency and the ability to multitask
* Superior organizational skills with ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously
* Excellent verbal & written skills
* Experience and knowledge in QuickBooks
* Computer knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Individuals with the above qualifications are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org