This intensive 8 session course (2 times per week, for 4 weeks) reveals the basics you need to know to become an accomplished Dress Maker!
Drape on a dress form, Draft a Pattern, and Sew a Basic Sheath Dress:
Learn about fabrics and notions needed for dress making
Learn to measure a dress form
Learn to drape a basic dress on the dress form
Learn to create pattern blocks
Learn to create a basic dress pattern with lining
Learn to sew a basic dress with lining
Learn ironing techniques
Course duration: 2 evenings a week/4 weeks, Thursdays and Fridays 6:30 to 9:00pm
Runs: (Nov 1st & 2nd, 8th & 9th, 15th & 16th, 29th & 30th)
To get more info on price and to register online, go to http://www.esaiecouturedesignschool.com/dressmaking.html
Our full schedule of SEWING & FASHION classes are starting this last weekend in October (and through 1st week November). We don't want you to miss out.
Esaie Couture Design School
944 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn 11226
* Intro to sewing
* "Learn To Sew In A Day"
* "Custom Clothing Class" Series
* Pattern making in minutes
* Project Runway Fashion Class (Instructor is from season 10 Project Runway on Bravo!)
* Beginner Dressmaking
* Pant Fitting and Construction
* Couture Techniques Toolbox
* Handstitching and Embroidery
* Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for Fashion Design (Instructor is from season 10 Project Runway on Bravo!)
* Installing Zippers (Railroad, Lapped, Invisible, etc)
* Hemming, Alterations and Repairs
* Pocket Workshop
* Buttonhole & Closures Workshop
* D.I.Y Fashion Class
* AfterSchool Fashion Program (Instructor is from season 10 Project Runway on Bravo!)
We'll SEE YOU IN CLASS (and more are coming soon)!
-- at Esaie Couture Design School.