Whimsical Creations' Budget Weddings By Design!!!
CELEBRATE 2/14/14 IN A UNIQUE WAY BY SAYING, "I DO" ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
If you are budget conscious, adventurous and want to have a romantic, fun and newsworthy Valentine's Day beach ceremony with a reception, which includes a photographer, a DJ with dancing along with wedding cake and a cash bar, then, consider our $214.14 (per couple) Valentine's Day Group Wedding Ceremony package!!!
Note: Reserve your space by booking and paying-in-full by or before October 1, 2013, and your cost will be reduced to $202.14!!! That's a $12 savings for a beautiful beach wedding, photographs and reception!!!
Bring your marriage license & fiance and relax as the ceremony unfolds!!!
PRICING FOR GROUP CEREMONY ON THE BEACH WITH A RECEPTION
Cost $214.14/On Sale for $202.14 until October 1, 2013!
Above-mentioned price includes officiant's fee for services along with resort's fee and gratuity for venue space along with labor fees for set-up through tear-down for ceremony items listed below:
1. Ordained Minister / Wedding Officiant
2. Beautiful, Mildly Decorated Oceanfront Setting with 100 Chairs and a Sea Shell Aisle
3. Bamboo Wedding Arch with White Chiffon
4. Group Ceremony with Exchange of Vows
5. Processional, Recessional & Background Music
6. Portable Microphone
7. Keepsake Wedding Certificate
8. Basic Wedding Planning Services from Start to Finish
9. Professional Photographers
10. A Wedding Cake with Server for You and Your Guests
11. Access to the Resort Restaurant's Finest Hors D' Ouevres, Meals or a Buffet for You and your Guests Available for an Additional Fee
12. Cash Bar
13. DJ and Dance Floor
Visit http://WhimsicalCreations.Org now for more details and ask about the special room rates for our group for lofts and romantic, ocean view, bridal suites - while they last!!!
Special Instructions: Please be sure to specify which time slot you are interested in. No other ceremony time slots will be considered on this day. Also note, sunset is at approximately 5:30 pm. Therefore, the last ceremony will need to start promptly to ensure there's enough time for beach photos to be taken before sundown.