Apartment for Rent - Duplex Apt. (1st Floor) Unfurnished.
Cozy & Quiet Country Living
Glen Spey, NY (A must see!)
* Beautiful Sunny 1-2 Bedroom (Unfurnished) Duplex-1st floor.
* Open Concept Living / Dining Area
* Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Fridge & Stove, Full Bath
* Large Closets and Storage Area
* Hardwood Floors, Carpeting and Freshly Painted
* Large Property/yard with a Babbling Brook & Deck.
* Large windows, Great Views.
* Private Entrance and 2-Car Parking
* Electric, Heat, Hot Water & Lawn Maintenance
included in Monthly Rent
* No Pets * No Smoking
* 1 - Month Rent, Security & References Required.
$900 /month. Rent Includes: ALL Utilities.
For an appointment call Christine @ 845-858-2420
We are located on the Tri-State area (NY, NJ & PA) of NY along the beautiful Delaware River. You can always Map Quest to see were we are located from you.
This is a beautiful country neighborhood with a wonderful school system. You might want to …
[Read more]check out our Town website to see what we and our other neighboring towns have to offer.
There are many Art & Cultural events that happen year round. Bethel Woods Art Center / Concerts, Forestburgh Playhouse with Broadway Shows & Cabarets. Lumberland Cultural Series, Monticello Casino & Raceway, Camping, Canoeing, Kayaking & Rafting down the Delaware (5 miles away). Antique Shops & Historic Restaurants in Milford, PA (30 mins. away) Also Skiing, hiking, swimming & horseback riding to name a few.
We also have a train (Metro North) in Port Jervis, NY (15 mins. away) that takes you to Hoboken NJ. For those who work in the city or just want to go Shop, see a Show or go to the Village etc.
There are many good reasons for living in beautiful, tranquil Glen Spey, NY.
So be sure to check out the website and maybe take a drive.