At Boice & Associates our services go beyond other law firms. For only $699, we will not only prepare your Chapter 7 petition, as all firms do, but we'll provide representation from the beginning to the end. The right bankruptcy attorney may mean having your debt discharged without having to repay it and being stuck with a repayment plan for your debt.
Requirements to obtain a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
1. Copy of any legal or court judgments that have been obtained against you
2. A copy of your Tax Return
3. Your Pre-Filing Credit Class Certificate
4. Bankruptcy court petition
5. Payment of bankruptcy court filing fees
6. Representation at bankruptcy court and U.S. Trustee hearings (also known as the Meeting of Creditors or the 341 hearing)
7. Your Post-Filing Credit Class.
Why should you retain Boice & Associates?
1. Get representation by a bankruptcy attorney who will guide you through all steps, maximizing your chances of getting your Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition approved.
2. We offer a flat fee you can afford.
3. While nobody can guarantee results, we will tell you before you pay anything whether you are likely or not to have your petition approved, which can potentially save you both time and money.
4. Get the attention you deserve, and don't be ignored by your bankruptcy lawyer who shifts you off to his secretary.
5. All documents are prepared by your bankruptcy attorney, not his assistant.
6. Your lawyer will be someone who focuses on bankruptcy and will be able and willing to fight for you during the "341 hearing" with creditors.
Bruce A. Boice, Esq, SBN: 249296
Attorney at Law