I have a collection of National Geographic magazines in GREAT condition (only read once) ranging from the 1970's-1990's.
- 35 issues during the 1970's
- 84 issues during the 1980's
- 9 issues during the 1990s's
- The going rates for the ones in the 1970's go for $15 each
- The going rates for the ones in the 1980's go for $10 each
- The going rates for the ones in the 1990's go for $7 each.
*2 of the National Geographics are hollograms and they are the same issue which is vol. 174, No.6 Dec. 1988 "As We Begin Our Second Century, The Geographic Asks: CAN MAN SAVE THIS FRAGILE EARTH?"
*Another special edition is a "CENTENNIAL" edition, vol. 174, No.3 Sept. 1988 "100 YEARS: Reporting on the world and all that is in it"-Alexander Graham Bell, 1914 (quote.)
Because I am selling them altogether as a collection, I will give a break and sell them for $1,000 when it would actually be $1,452. So theres close to a $500 cut!!!