Here are the highlights of the business I am selling:
The business earned a net profit of $62,000 over the past 12 months.
I believe it is capable of making more - I've been working it part-time.
I am selling the business because I am moving onto new ventures
that are taking up the majority of my time.
This business is a good fit if you have knowledge of classic cars and have business experience.
- It is an online business so you can work from anywhere.
- It is turn key. There is a consistent source of new classic car buyer and seller leads coming into the business every day.
Over the last 12 months, there have been approximately 70,000 classic car owners engaging with the website.
- You need just a computer/laptop and your phone to work this business.
- Currently I have just one part-time independent contractor who handles the administrative work.
- You will also get the full database of customers, which is currently several thousand customers.
- Expenses are minimal. Profit margins are high.
Here are a few of the cars that the business handled recently:
1958 Corvette Convertible - sold for $68,000
1969 Oldsmobile 442 Convertible - sold for $30,000
1968 Porsche - Sold for $23,500
If you have a good sense about business, you could probably implement a few changes make $2,500 per week.
It would take about 3-4 weeks to be completely comfortable handling the day-to-day tasks. We would provide hands-on training.
It requires about 25-35 hours per week. You could handle the work yourself or outsource it to an employee.
We would provide training and give you 2-3 "starter" cars to handle so you get comfortable.
We can provide you with financials and earnings documentation upon request.
I am asking $60,000.
Here is a link to where you can listen to an audio file I created
about the business:
Or you may contact me directly: 813-495-0564.
"Classic Car Dave"