CARRISMA Home Care, LLC.,
Licensed by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (http://www.ncdhhs.gov)
We provide professional sitter service for that much needed day, night or weekend away. We are there to serve you for that last minute business meeting, by picking up your child from school and transporting your child to various activities.
The Sitter will provide:
- Basic home management tasks
- Meal Preparation
Free consultation of an individualized care plan.
Preview of Our Services:
- An evening out
- Parent(s) needing a day away
- An emergency business meeting or a meeting running late
- Parent(s) needing a weekend away
- After school care
- Transportation - To/From Home & Various Activities
- Monitor and Provide supervision
- Teacher Work Days
(We offer Homemaker/Chore Services for an added service to those that need extra help around
the house and provided as an additional fee.)
Laundry Changing Linens Mopping Dusting Vacuuming Emptying Trash Cleaning the bathroom
· All sitters are professionally interviewed, screened and reference checked. A criminal background check
and drug screening/test is completed on all applicants.
CARRISMA Home Care, LLC.
1396 Old Mill Circle
Winston-Salem, NC 27103