1993 MAZDA RX7!This car is fun to drive but my being older means it kills my back getting in and out of the car and I can't get comfortable, so I will stick to my antique cars for my mid life crisis instead .In the past year the following have been done; The car has 85,500 miles! Very Clean!
1. tune up- new platinum plugs, new wires, new coil packs
2. New front and rear cross drilled and slotted brake rotors and pads
3. New Optima battery relocated to the bin behind the driver's seat
4. New aluminum race quality heavy duty radiator + twin fans
5. New aluminum race quality large turbo intercooler
6. New silicone cooling and vacuum hoses
7. New aluminum race quality coolant air tank
8. New APEXi air intake system
9. complete flush and fill of all lubricants and replacing with synthetic fluids
10. New 145 degree thermostat and gasket and water pump
11. New belts
12. New rear strut bar
13. New struts
14. New turn signal / drive lamp assemblies
I can deliver!