- Salvex Listing ID: 182947939
This Bentley Mulsanne is involved in an insurance claim and is being sold by the insurance company to recover funds.
- Manufacturer: Bentley
- Model: Mulsanne
- Year: 2012
- Miles: Approx. 2,000
- Product Location: United Kingdom
- Steering wheel is on the left side of the car (like in the USA).
- Body has a twist high/low area around rear of sun roof
- L/H/F inner wing area panel damage from impact with road wheel slight kink in L/H/F shot gun panel
- Front lower cross member (rad pack mount) twisted and pushed back
- Unable to see all of engine bay panel work require removal of engine
- Both front fender twisted bent (R/H/F) able to repair
- Both sill mouldings damaged (possible repair to R/H)
- Lower bumper / ACC brackets and eyes / PDC sensors and bumper loom
- Lower centre bumper grills (ACC)
- Rad pack mounts bent. inc’ slam panel trim (twist)
- All body brackets L/H/F a-pillar area (fender/TPM/washer bottle etc.’)
- Front under sheet / L/H/F arch liner inc’ brake duct
- All road wheels 21” space saver spare
- Front sub frame / levers top and bottom and level sensors
- Both front uprights/ bearings/drive flanges and sheer plates
- Both front dampers/damper forks
- Front anti roll bar and drop links
- Steering gear and track rod ends
- Front brake disks/ callipers ???
- Rear sub frame damage by inner lever mount / rear anti roll bar bent clash with sub frame (require removal for inspection to frame and axle)
- L/H engine foot broken/snapped** (engine removal required to inspect for impact damage to engine/gearbox/prop shaft /axle)**
- Cooling pack (engine rad’s / ATF / HVAC / PAS / fan) and all cooling ducts / brackets / mounts etc.’
- Several cooling pipes inc’ pas
- Exhaust system centre mounts and L/H front cat mount and bracket
- Washer bottle pumps and sensors / TPM sensor Arial
- L/H/F body steel brake pipe
- Airbags are perfectly fine
- Quantity: 1 Vehicle
- Claim Value: $235,155.00
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Thi car was manufactured with 80% production parts and 20% prototypes. The vehicle was damaged during a test drive. According to the adjuster, the damage is not severe and is repairable. Please see damage report and photos for current condition.
- This product is purchased, as is where is basis, buyer is responsible for all moving and freight costs. The seller does not offer any warranties or any manufacturer warranties. Upon receipt of cleared funds, seller will give the buyer a release order for item pick up. All product sold as is, where is.
Go to http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID=182947939 to view complete listing (with photos) and place your bid. Contact Juan Rosales at (713) 589-9729 or 713 229 9000 if you have specific questions pertaining to this listing.