Supports maintenance of all machines in facility keeping OSHA safety regulations in mind.
• Lubricate machinery, change parts, or perform other routine machinery maintenance.
• Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
• Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
• Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
• Set up and operate machines, and adjust controls to regulate operations.
• Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
• Remove hardened material from machines or machine parts, using abrasives, power and hand tools.
Manufacturing Maintenance Experience required.