Employee maintains cleanliness standards for rooms and/or other
assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure
- Strip beds of soiled linen and remove soiled bath towels.
- Empty all trash and clean containers.
- Clean and dust all furniture, light fixtures, telephones, vents, etc.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator and microwave.
- Spot clean windows, doors, and walls.
- Clean mirrors and TV screens as product specifies.
- Remake beds according to standards.
-Clean vanity, bath-tub, toilet, shower area, and bathroom floor
using appropriate cleaning supplies.
- Restock tissues and amenities.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Re-stock housekeeping cart.
- Respond to housekeeping requests in a timely, efficient manner.
- Practice good housekeeping and adherence to safety policies.
- Practice courtesy and cooperation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred; or up to one month
related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education
Ability to speak the English language.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
Job Category: House Cleaner.
E-mail: Apply by Email.
Location:1300, cambra heights NY 11411.
Job Type: Part Time.