Location Atlanta GA
The Southeast Division is currently looking for a qualified Sr. Project Manager who has experience building large and complex healthcare projects.
The Sr. Project Manager will lead the Field Staff in the construction of the entire Project. Provide leadership to the project staff and ensure quality and timely completion of Project. Qualified candidates will have proven experience managing large healthcare and/or science and technology projects, $100 M and above.
* Participate with Project Director and Estimating in development of a Project Chart of Accounts
* Develop detailed Project Contract status report
* Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
* Maintain thorough understanding of the contract
* Oversee the pay request process
* Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
* Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
* Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
* Monitor project labor
* Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
* Assist Estimating in bidding projects
* Implement applicable safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
* Lead the project's quality process
* Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
* 7+ Years of experience working on large healthcare projects, $100 M+
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
* General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
* Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work
* Experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 7 + years of experience working on healthcare construction projects of $60 million or more.
2. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related.
3. Recent experience leading successful project team, including development of employee and maintaining relationships with external entities on healthcare construction projects.
SEND RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org