As a website that covers multiple mediums that millions of people are highly enthusiastic for, Entertainment Fuse is seeking experienced and talented writers. A deep interest in mobile technology is required, but wanting to cover the latest news, review the most recent apps, and give your opinion on the newest events is the biggest necessity. We are looking for people who love to write and have a clear and distinctive voice. Since we are a website, all positions are telecommute, so your location doesn’t matter.
Currently, all of our positions are on a volunteer/internship basis; however, we not only offer review materials, access to conventions, and a better spotlight for your work, but we also provide great hands-on work experience in a highly competitive field, which is why we’ve had past staff members go to popular companies such as Marvel, Ubisoft, EGM, and others.
- Strong command of the English language
- Can be personable and articulate through text
- A strong need to follow the latest events in games and share your opinion about them
- A team player who requires minimal supervision
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience with content management systems
- Knowledgeable about creating strong SEO
- An interest in multimedia content such as podcasts and vlogs
If you have any questions or would like to apply then please send two writing samples to Jobs@entertainmentfuse.com with the name of the position as the title.