For Immediate Consideration
Teach Driving With America's Largest Driving School
DriversEd.com is growing and looking for good, responsible people to join our Road Safety Team for the Savannah Metro Area. We are the fastest growing driving school in Georgia. Teach in a brand new dual-controlled BMW Mini Cooper. We pay all gas and business expenses. You are an employee, not an independent contractor.
No industry experience is necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and want to make a difference in our student's lives. We are the very best at teaching students to be good, safe defensive drivers who can be crash free. Part-time positions are available right now. Pay is inclusive at $18.15 per hour.
- Must complete the State required DDS licensing & instructor training in Conyers, Georgia.
- We provide complete professional instructor training at no cost to you.
- Our students are available after school, holidays and on weekends. We operate 7 days a week from 7 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Must be available to teach 10-16 hours per week.
- Must be willing to work 4-6 days a week after school hours until 10:30 PM and/or at least weekends. Saturdays and Sundays constitute weekends!
- Must speak fluent English and have great communication skills.
- Must possess at least a HS diploma or GED, and have a minimum of 10 years with a good driver's license record, a professional appearance and social security card.
- National finger-print scan, background check, DDS physical and drug testing required.
- No criminal past, DUI or other past indiscretions can/will be allowed
- Must have home internet access w/computer, basic computer skills and a cell phone.
- All applications will be considered.
We want team players! Will work multiple zones throughout 4 counties.
Login to www.driversEd.com and learn more about us.
Email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please copy and paste your resume into the body of your email.
NOTE: Attachments will not be opened or considered. Include the words "Teach Driving" in the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted.