Redlands Day Nursery is looking for an experienced Pre-school Teacher to work with children with ages 2-5 years of age. This is a Full-time position with benefits after interim period of 90 days which include Health and Dental, 10 paid holidays, sick and vacation accrued time.
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide a nurturing, supportive and developmentally appropriate program. Principle responsibilities include supervision and ensuring the health and safety of all children.
· Must maintain a valid California Child Development permit through Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
· Must maintain current Pediatric First Aid and CPR certification.
· Must be physically able to work with children (capable of bending, twisting and lifting at least
· Must be flexible with classroom assignment and work hours.
· Fulfillment of TB test, health screening and background check clearance
This position requires an individual to have experience and education in child development.
· Must have the a min. of Associate Teacher level permit through State of California, Commission on Teacher Credentialing
· Must have the required child development units(12 units) completed and experience necessary to file for a child development permit through California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
Applications & transcripts may be submitted to :
Redlands Day Nursery Attn: HR
1643 Plum Lane, Redlands , Ca 92374
Application deadline: Until position has been filled.
Redlands Day Nursery is a EEO. License # 364809370, 364809370, 360900826