Education Experts has a number of openings for ESL Instructors (men and women) for the academic year 2013-2014. These appointments will complement a strong, existing cadre of accomplished, professionally credentialed, experienced ESL staff. Teaching hours, salaries, and other benefits are extremely competitive.
· Native speaker of English
· Bachelors of Arts, Bachelors of Science, Bachelor of Education with relevance to ESL – Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, English Communications, Language
· MA and PHD in any field; preference will be given to degrees in TESOL, English language education, linguistics, etc.
· Online degrees will not be considered.
· 120 hour ESL certification (or relevant degree) is mandatory for applicants who have non-related MA or PHD degrees.
· Teaching experience (at least 2 years, ESL).
· Middle East/Gulf experience a plus.
· Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued.
· Women must be over the age of 27.
· Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia.
Salary and Benefits
· Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications (Starting at approx. $3000.00)
· Full accommodation and transport package
· 30 days paid annual leave
· Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin
· Class ‘A’ medical insurance
· Varied visa options and support
· Varied performance awards and additional incentives