Part Time Family Support Specialist
Primm ABC Child Care/PreSchool & ECEAP Center is seeking experienced (minimum two years) early childhood professionals to be part of our team. This person provides assessment, referral, advocacy and follow-up case management services to ECEAP children and their families under the supervision of the director. This individual also assists in the enrollment process, provides assistance in selected areas to the public health nurse and works with the agency director and ECEAP staff to facilitate parent involvement/training activities.
- Associate Degree/Bachelors Degree, with the equivalent of 30 college credits of adult education, human development, human services, family support, social work, ECE, child development, psychology or another field directly related to the job responsibilities.
- Ability to work with computers and learn software programs
- Good communication and writing skills
- Skilled in interpersonal relationships.
- TB skin Test or Chest x-ray within 30 days
- Food Handler’s Permit within 30 days
- CPR and First Aid Card within 60 days
- HIV/BBP Training within 60 days
- Physical Examination within 60 days
- Criminal History Background Check within 30 days
Ongoing training, workshops, conferences and growth opportunities are available.
Salary commensurate with education/experience from $10.50 to $13.00.
For more information, contact:
Fannie Williams or Sandra Nelson, Co-Directors
(206) 723-2038 Fax (206) 760-1704