Ghost Customs offers the hottest colors in Matte, Carbon, Gloss & Brushed currently out. We can come up with a unique design to really make your car stand out. Mix and match colors to create a unique look. For example, wrap the car in frozen silver and add a carbon fiber hood, roof and trunk. Stop by today to view the color samples in person!
2712 W16 st Brooklyn 11224 NY
Our installers at Ghost Customs are the best around. Our guys wrap 2 vehicles a week on average. Compare that to your local sign shop who wraps 1 cars a month, there is a big difference. In most cases, every panel on the car is wrapped with no seams. This insures a truly painted on look. Amateur install hacks out there can't do this, and your car will have unsightly seams. The difference is our guys will spend 4 hours on a front bumper insuring a 1 piece painted on look, and the installers hacks out there will spend 45 minutes on a bumper, done in 4 pieces. It is much easier around compound curves to just slice, then continue with a new piece and seam it. We never ever do this. If we would not have our own cars like this, we would not do this to our clients. However, certain cars a seam is needed due to complex curves, but it will be hidden in a spot that is not noticeable. For the most cars though, we are seamless.
You can have the best installers around with the best material, but if the vehicle is not prepped right there will be graphic failure. Our team thoroughly wash and polish the vehicle. We pay extra attention to the door jams, and around the fender wells. These are the dirtiest areas, and if they are not 100% clean, the vinyl will curl up. We clean the car as if it is going to be painted.
MATTE WRAP vs PAINTING
- Matte wraps are a fraction the cost of matte paint
- No need to change your title to reflect the color change with a wrap, where as with paint you need to change the title showing new color.
- No effect on resale value with a wrap, it simply peels off. With paint, the resale value will drop to about half.
- Wrap is far more resistant to staining then paint. If you get bird poop or tree sap on matte paint, it is ruined.
- If you need to get a section repaired due to an accident, matte paint will cost thousands because multiple sections of the car needs to be blended. Plus paint never 100% matches due to many factors...temp, paint mix, how far paint gun was held away from car etc. With a wrap just wrap the section needed and it is a perfect match to surrounding areas.