- Salvex Listing ID: 182949651
This partial car load of Malt is being sold to recover funds for the transportation company. According to the seller there was a derailment and approximately 20% of one compartment was lost due to the damage. The product was transferred into a new railcar by a contractor. The original bill date was 10/9/2012, consignee was Anheuser Busch.
NOTE: Per seller, there will be no photos or specs available for this load.
Original weight of this load was 184,700 Lbs.
- 2 Row Malt
- Qty: Approx. 147,760 Lbs.
- Quantity: 1 Lot
- Location: Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
Accoridng to the seller there was a derailment and approximately 20% of one compartment lost.
- This product is purchased, as is where is basis, buyer is responsible for all moving and freight costs. The seller does not offer any warranties or any manufacturer warranties. Upon receipt of cleared funds, seller will give the buyer a release order for item pick up. All product sold as is, where is.
- Seller has the right to reject all bids.
- Buyer responsible for any loading and/or handling fees.
- Buyer must verify quantity at time of, or before loading product.
Go to http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID=182949651 to view complete listing (with photos) and place your bid. Contact Amy C. at 281-691-3885 or 713 229 9000 if you have specific questions pertaining to this listing.