Financial Advisor/ Planner Position in Milwaukee
This is a terrific full time position with a full time salary and commission. We are looking for candidates that have their Series 7, Series (63 and 65) or 66, and Life/Health. We offer strong technology, marketing, resources, and benefits to our Financial Advisors.
- Cultivate strong relationships with members by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- Cultivate strong working relationships and trust among staff by conducting regular staff training, attendance/participation at staff meetings and functions and sending referrals
- Meet or exceed credit union cross-selling goals
- Present a professional image in all interactions both personally and professionally.
- Consistently and effectively utilize all tools, technology, and resources
- Adhere to all FINRA and insurance rules and regulations, as well as to all company policies.
- Follow established policies and procedures of ethical market conduct. Conduct business according to high standards of honesty, fairness, and integrity and render service to customers which in the same circumstance we would demand for ourselves.
- Meet or exceed individual production goals - with an appropriate product mix.
- Continually strive to grow business via Lobby Days, seminars and workshops, execution on system of referrals, segmentation of book of business, etc.
- Execute on an annual Marketing Plan.
- Attend and participate in meetings, virtual and face to face, as scheduled.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Insurance or equivalent trade-off in professional work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of successful financial services sales experience with verifiable commission history of at least $150,000 Gross Dealer Concessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with diverse clients.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex information, create and deliver an effective message scaled to the appropriate audience.
- Life/Health License(s), Series 7, 63 and/or 65/66 Licenses.
- LUTCF, CLU, ChFC or CFP designation preferred.
So if you are a Financial Adviser with active Licenses in good standing and a proven track record, apply today!