Residential Mortgage Loan Officers will receive a guaranteed base with incentives based on production and loan quality.
- Source new mortgage customers from referral sources such as Realtors, Builders, other customers, professionals, etc.
- Develop solid product knowledge: offer clients the best mortgage products that fit their needs. Create and maintain long-term relationships with our clients
- Counsel customers on various types of mortgage financing, choosing a program best suited to their needs; complete mortgage application, follow through to closing and resolve any problems while ensuring salability and compliance guidelines.
- Work with clients and internal support staff to ensure the timely completion of each loan.
Position Benefits Include:
Group Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
- Inside and Outside Sales Experience
- Dedication plus highly motivated with the strong desire to succeed.
- Organizational skills are required, as is numeric aptitude and proficient PC skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills as well as the ability to set and achieve productivity goals
- Have completed all NMLS requirements: Passed the state/national required exams
- Must have a current license.
- Loan officers that carry multiple state licenses are preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of key lending concepts
- Must have 2 years prior experience
Send your resume directly to: Gregory.email@example.com