Job Ref: 1768
Location: Locations in US. Will Travel To Client Sites.
Relocation: Not Necessary
Salary: Open based on Qualifications
Summary: We need a JD Edwards Finance Functional with solid EnterpriseOne experience. Consulting firm specializes in Oracle Application Solutions and leveraged industry experience to provide mission-critical business solutions to small and medium sized enterprises. This position supports a National JD Edwards practice and travel will be required.
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Functional Financial Consultant will be focused on supporting new JD Edwards EnterpriseOne implementations by providing expertise and leadership related to EnterpriseOne projects. Will be responsible for the completion of implementation activities as part of the implementation team working closely with the consulting staff and the customer.
1. Translate business requirements to JD Edwards software solutions
2. Create functional designs, test scripts, and training documentation
3. Configure JD Edwards software to match business requirements
4. Assist in estimates of implementation project activities
5. Provide product focused leadership
6. Troubleshoot issues with business process configuration
7. Understand JD Edwards Table structures to create functional designs for reports, conversions, and integrations
8. Provide internal and customer focused training
9. Collaborate with Sales Team on product focused solutions
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Functional Financial Consultant must possess a minimum of 5 years experience implementing EnterpriseOne Financial Management solutions, including but not limited to:
1. Accounts Payable
2. Accounts Receivable
3. General Ledger
4. Fixed Asset Accounting
5. Knowledge in the following areas is highly desired:
6. Flex Accounting
7. Multi Company
8. Multi Currency
9. Intercompany transactions
10. Sales Order Management
11. Purchase Order
12. Job Costing
Candidate should be a strong leader as they will be required to lead the financials track during project implementations
1. 5 + years' experience implementing EnterpriseOne Financial Management solutions, including but not limited to:
* Accounts Payable
* Accounts Receivable
* General Ledger
* Fixed Asset Accounting
2. Knowledge in the following areas is highly desired:
* Flex Accounting
* Multi Company
* Multi Currency
* Intercompany transactions
* Sales Order Management
* Purchase Order
* Job Costing
3. Ability to customer sites each week, all week.
4. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in the body of the email, how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT apply. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. No pdf or video resumes. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!
See all job listings at www.classyrecruiting.com