We are seeking self-motivated, driven individuals with a passion for making a positive impact on peoples’ lives. Your collegiate experience as a student, a member of student organizations, a leader or a student athlete have given you the skills you need to launch a career in a company with an unmatched reputation and tremendous resources. Your entrepreneurial spirit and desire for personal growth can take you wherever you want to go, and we can help.
As a Agent/Representative you will have the freedom to build your network of insurance clients and business associates who are looking for insurance and financial solutions. Many of our top Agents and leadership started their careers with AIL, right out of college. Entry Level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of Insurance/Benefits Coordinator – Entry Level
• Schedule appointments and meet with potential and existing clients
• Make product recommendations to help clients meet their final expense goals
• Provide ongoing service and support to existing policyholders
• Be a structured and coachable team player that is open to training development and further education.
• Discipline to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself
AIL offers you not just another job, but unlimited career possibilities!
You do not need sales, business development, marketing or insurance experience to begin your road to success in this role! All you need is passion and a desire to make a difference.
Our comprehensive training program will give you the tools you need to succeed and create the career success you envision
We are looking for people who possess the following background/characteristics:
• 4-year degree
• Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
• Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person")
• Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
• Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
Here is what distinguishes the opportunities with American Income Life:
• Career Advancement - Continue to build your own business or, if qualified, move into management – the choice is up to you. Criteria for management are clearly defined and are quantifiable - there are no “favorites".
• Constant Support - During and after formal training, you will receive continuous assistance from your manager(s) and peers in your region and across the country to help you succeed. AIL offers the feeling of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. On-site trainers and product consultants are available to you. -- we want our new agents to be successful!
• Integrity - “The Company You Keep" - Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of and find a career home with.
At AIL we strive to be the best every day, the same as you.
Take the first step to your future success and becoming a part of “the company you keep!"