At Midwest Mortgage Capital, we believe exceptional mortgage professionals deserve exceptional opportunities.
Our company has been built with one thing in mind, helping top-notch mortgage originators make a great living by meeting the home financing needs of their local community. Founded in 2001, Midwest Mortgage Capital has become a premier boutique mortgage banker.
We don’t want to be the biggest; we are happy to be the best!
Our unique strategy of combining state of the art technology with the support you need to be successful sets us apart from the rest.
If you are a top-performing mortgage origination professional seeking a Great Life,
Please read on and consider a confidential discussion with our Managing Partner.
- Established as a privately-owned mortgage bank in 2001
- Respected Industry and Community Leader
State of the Art Mortgage Technologies Platform
- Paperless system
- 24/7 remote access to your files/pipeline
- Fully automated pricing engine with access to investor guidelines built in
- Currently operating in 15 states and growing
- Full service Mortgage Bank with trade desk
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Why You Should Consider Midwest Mortgage Capital:
- Experienced and Reliable operations team
- Highly qualified Closing Team working to ensure smooth timely closings
- Full suite of mortgage products
- Competitive compensation plans
- Full benefits—medical, dental, vision, 401k
- In house underwriting and processing
A Successful Mortgage Consultant Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience originating residential mortgage loans
- Above average to exceptional knowledge of consultative mortgage lending skills
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending products, features and benefits
- Solid understanding of mortgage lending compliance, regulatory requirements and operational processes
- A verifiable record of origination volume levels for past 12 months
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet all requirements outlined in the SAFE Act and a company background check
- A Unique Identifier from the NMLS
- Established relationships with local referral network
To inquire about this position please contact Jeremy Redlinger at 763-957-0858 or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org