Leasing Assistant to high energy boutique development firm located in Rowland Heights, CA. Company practicing in San Gabriel Valley Commercial real estate management, specializing in neighborhood anchored grocery store centers.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
* Draft LOIs, Lease Amendments, and Lease Agreements
* Create, design, and implement marketing and leasing strategies
* Interpret lease provisions
* Calculate rents; document lease terms
* Manage listings on Costar, Loopnet, Craigslist, etc.
* Make daily calls and email solicitations to brokers and prospective tenants
* Procure and foster continue relationships with brokers and tenants
* Track daily operations and good follow-through skills
* Event Planning for seasonal festivities
* BA or BS preferred
* Detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, organize, mange time effectively
* Mandarin and understanding of Chinese Culture is a BIG plus. Our centers cater to Asian communities.
* Clear written and oral communication skills
* Must be sales-focused, energetic, financially literate and proficient in MS office.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Positive attitude, people person!
We are willing to train. Please email your resume with cover sheet. No cover sheet equals no interview.