Posted in: Greensboro Financial & Real Estate Jobs
Responsible for overseeing Burlington Sock plant and Distribution Center. Manage process, production, cost, quality, human relation, safety, housekeeping and inventory.
- Develop and maintain production procedures to improve trends on waste, repairs, quality, production and downtime.
- Organize and schedule the production of machines and optimize the efficiency of the process to support planning requirements and respect delivery times.
- Control all labor, materials, parts, machinery, supplies and any other expenses we have within budgeted cost.
- Maintain the total cost for wage labor and the total production cost less than or equal to the current budget ($/doz).
- Ensure DMD by department meets current budget standards.
- Maintain variances below zero.
- Follow-up and enforce all quality standards to ensure a high quality product.
- Monitor and communicate with QI inspectors, technicians and operators to ensure procedures are followed to meet budgeted standards.
- Continue to look for better quality processes.
- Maintain Quality variances below zero.
- Enforce company policies, procedures, training and work rules consistently to create a workplace that fosters good attendance and retention.
- Maintain an average number of people equal to current budgets.
- Provide teammates with a safe and clean work environment.
- Monitor and enforce all company safety rules and policies to help minimize work comp and maintain OSHA standards.
- Support sustainability project
- Promote health within our culture by active participation and endorsement of our wellness initiative.
- Organize and process the product to ensure first in and first out.
- Maintain accurate inventories and WIP
- Inform accounting and planning of changes in the process (SHV) that can affect the value of the inventory.
- Monitor the obsolete material.
4 year degree
7 + yeas of experience