SouthEast Medical Practice Solutions, LLC
SouthEast Medical Practice Solutions is a company founded by three medical billing professionals, each having extensive experience in handling complex billing and collection matters. With a combined experience of over 50+ years we are here to make sure your claims are being submitted accurately, timely and within payer guidelines.
Our job at SEMPSLLC is to get you the highest reimbursement that your practice deserves and is entitled to while maintaining low overhead costs through accurate billing and aggressive aged accounts receivable tracking.
Our fees are reasonable and generally below our competitors. We offer a monthly flat rate or a low percentage of collections.
At SEMPSLLC we strive to increase and maximize your profits, we are here to work for you and ensure your practice is a success.
Our partners have been at the forefront of providing solutions for complex in-house billing matters, collection for high-volume practices, working with multi-specialty medical facilities, and large hospitals. Our broad range expertise covers all facets of medical practice.
Advantages of Outsourcing Medical Billing:
A medical billing company increases your reimbursements.
In fact, a medical billing service is more efficient and effective at medical billing then your own office.
A medical billing company will allow you and your personnel to focus on practicing medicine. Whether you have a small private practice or a large multi-specialty medical facility; whether you are a primary care physician or a specialist, our medical billing and collection services can make your practice more
Our services include:
* All work done in your existing system so there is no new computer software for you to learn
* Aged accounts receivable clean-up
* EDI/ERA/EFT Enrollment
* Coding & documentation training
* Contracting management
* Credentialing management
* Medicare re-validation paperwork
* CPA services
* Technology Services
* Consulting Services
* Permanent or temporary revenue cycle support (using your own existing practice management system)
* Daily review of all charges to assure proper coding and modifier utilization
* Daily transmission of claims to insurance companies
* Daily reconciliation of insurance response and communication
* Posting of all payments (insurance and self-pay)
* Claims denial and appeals management
* Ongoing follow-up on unpaid or denied claims
* Patient statements
* Timely response to all patient and insurance billing inquiries
* Preparation of overpayment and adjustment requests
* Credit review management
* Detailed monthly accounts receivables reconciliation reporting
* CPC Certified Coders
* Certified and bonded
* Encoder Claim Check