Sears Hometown & Outlet Corporation is looking to hire a Financial Analyst
for the Hoffman Estates, IL office.
If you are not local to Hoffman Estates, IL you will need to relo close to the location
Interested candidates should call Kay M. Cole directly at 866-203-8227 x 4155 and send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Job number # 119999, Financial Analyst for Hoffman Estates, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL
Corporate Financial Analyst will work closely with the Business Finance Manager to support planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and financial analysis for one or multiple formats within Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, Inc. This position will be responsible for performing financial analyses and assist with various planning, forecasting and reporting cycles.
total 2 yrs of industry experience needed
• Manages daily/weekly/monthly planning, forecasting and reporting
• Reviews and diagnoses variances to plan, forecast and last year, working to ensure forecast accuracy
• Manages the annual strategic planning process in conjunction with corporate timelines
• Provides regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed to help drive business results
• Works with the Business Finance team in aligning on decisions and recommendations
• Partners with multiple functions within the business.
• Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in Financial Planning, Forecasting, Strategic Business
Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Hyperion Essbase, Access
Decision Making or Analysis
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial modeling.
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills based upon financial and statistical results
• Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication
Financial Planning, Forecasting, Strategic Business Decision Making or Analysis?
What size organizations have you worked in? Sales > $1B? Multi-unit? Geographically dispersed?
Do you have any Treasury / Cash Forecasting experience? (for Corporate focused analyst)?
The role encompasses both routine and ad-hoc assignments, which will vary depending on the time of the month (i.e. close). A typical day will normally include spreadsheet work (analysis, modeling, reporting) and interacting with other team members within Finance and the business
Kay M. Cole, Human Resources, Senior Recruiter, Sears Hometown & Outlet Corporation
ACIR, CIR, CDR, CSSR, PRC
The RightThing®, An ADP® Company – , Two Glenhardie Corporate Center, 1285 Drummers Ln Ste 100,
Wayne PA 19087
T: 866-203-8227, x4155