Join Clyde and Shaun in this fun and interactive virtual coloring world to help your preschooler learn their colors. The freebased easy to navigate world, as well as the mini-games, help develop problem-solving skills, basic computer skills, memory and matching skills, and listening/following directional skills. Also encourages creative/logical thinking, persistence, creativity and imagination.
• Learn 12 colors (red, blue, green, cyan, orange, yellow, purple, white, pink, black, gray, brown)
• Encourages and develops creative thinking and critical/logical thinking
• Encourages and develops problem-solving skills, memory and matching skills, listening and following directional skills
• Encourages curiosity, self-expression, self-confidence, self-direction and independence
• Encourages persistence and imagination
• Provides an introduction to technology and basic computer skills involving:
o mouse movement and control
o introduction to the keyboard (arrow keys only)
• Helps your preschooler advance to the next level of learning
Colors are a very important part of our world, and are a basic thing that we should teach to our children early in life. With repetition through fun and games your early childhood learner will learn their colors as well as other important skills required for a successful future.
Check out our Free Demo in our store
More info available at http://creativemyst.com
Disc $19.99 or Download $9.99