This is the radio controlled, glow powered, Ready-To-Fly, Hobbico NexSTAR Select .46 trainer airplane. For Beginner Modeler/Fliers. With such features as AFS (Active Flight Stabilization), SpinControl Airfoil Extensions, SpeedBrakes Training Flaps and much more, no other trainer offers so much help for the first-time pilot.
In addition to the airplane, radio, and engine, this package also includes a RealFlight NexSTAR Windows PC disc with transmitter interface to use with the included Futaba radio allowing the modeler to practice and perfect their skills without risking the airplane.
· Minimum System Requirements for the Nexstar Simulation Software:
· Windows XP, 2000, Me or 98 Second Edition
· **NOT Compatible with Windows Vista**
· NOTE: Window 98 First Edition is not supported with the NexSTAR simulation software
· Intel Pentium 300 Processor or equivalent
· 3D accelerated video card with 8MB (or more) RAM
· Optimum System Requirements for the Nexstar Simulation Software:
· Intel Pentium 600 or equivalent
· STRONG RECOMMENDATION of 3D accelerated video card with 16MB (or more) RAM
· NOTE: The NexSTAR disk included in this kit is NOT compatible with any version of the RealFlight Add Ons Volumes.
Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, 2-56 threaded pushrods in lengths of 31", 31", 17", 15" (GPMQ3716) pre-bent main landing gear with three 2¾" (70mm) foam main wheels, steerable nose gear, IsoSmooth aluminum and rubber engine mount, 9.1oz (270cc) fuel tank, 2¼" (57mm) plastic spinner glow plug, 11x5 nylon propeller, RealFlight NexSTAR disc with transmitter interface, O.S. Max .46 FXi engine, Futaba 4YBF 4-ch radio system with Tx battery (FUTM1440) Rx battery (FUTM1295) Charger (FUTM1830),AFS Dual Conversion Receiver,linkages, and and photo-illustrated instructions.
· Model airplane fuel
· Field Equipment
· Charging Rx and Tx batteries with included charger for 12 hours each