Job Ref: #1599
Location: Seattle WA
Salary: Great Salary
Summary: We need someone in the Seattle area with solid field service experience in capital equipment. This means we are looking for candidates who have experience working on food manufacturing equipment or material handling equipment used in a manufacturing environment.
1. Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at customers' facilities
2. Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet our customers' specific needs
3. Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
1. Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible regarding frequent changes in schedule.
2. Hands on" Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
3. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
4. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
5. Prior Field Service Experience a plus
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.
1. Recent Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience on capital machinery with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Recent food manufacturing and processing or material handling equipment.
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
3. AS Degree in electronics, or equivalent experience
4. In the target territory.
5. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Pls explain how your experience meets each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to: