A local Landscape Maintenance Company is seeking a motivated individual with experience in snow removal and equipment operation. This is a seasonal position for the 2012-2013 winter season.
Candidate must have a clean and valid PA Drivers License and reliable transportation to work.
Candidate must be hardworking with a positive attitude and polite with good communication skills.
Attention to detail and dependability are necessary
Must be available 24 hours for snow removal in winter.
Experience preferred in snow plowing, skid steer, steiner, and back hoe equipment operation. Manual laborers also needed snow removal.
Please send an email containing your name, telephone number and best times to reach you, and a brief description of your qualifications.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and you will be contacted for an interview if your qualifications meet our needs.
• Location: State College
• Compensation: based on experience
• This is a part-time seasonal job.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.