Job Title: Ramp service Agent
Reports To: Lead Ramp Service Agent
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Unloading and loading of luggage, freight and cargo on and off commercial aircraft. Driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles. Position requires: heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and stretching.
Main Duties and Accountabilities:
· Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs. of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, airport terminals and air cargo facilities.
· Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking and kneeling in small confined locations.
· Move cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, airport terminals, air cargo facilities and other aircraft.
· Operate motorized equipment.
· Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
· Work is done primarily outdoors.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
· Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
· Must have strong English communication skill (reading, writing, and oral).
· Possess and maintain a valid WA driver license.
· Capable of lifting 70 lbs consistently.
· Must provide 10 year verifiable Employment or Educational history.
· Must have flexible availability to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
· Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
· Must pass a FBI 10 year background check as conducted by the Port of Seattle.
· Must present proof of US work Authorization or Citizenship
· Must have lived continuously in the United States for at least 5 years.