Notions Marketing is a growing distributor of creative arts supplies. We are looking for a seasonal 3rd shift warehouse clerk to assist in the process of maintaining inventory levels by receiving and selecting product for shipment.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
11pm to 5am
- Unloading and processing freight.
- Consolidate freight/make space for incoming freight.
- Accurately selecting product cartons from offsite list for shipment to various buildings on daily basis.
- Keep accurate inventory control/properly receiving all shipments.
- Delivering product cartons to correct shipment area in the warehouse for pick-up.
- Complete any additional tasks or assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain orderly and clean work environment.
- Must be at least 18 years or older.
- Some high school education required.
- Hi-lo certified preferred but willing to train.
- Math skills (multiplication/division).
- Matching skills (letter/number combinations).
- Comfortable working with computers.
- Able to stand/walk for an entire shift.
- Capable of lifting up to 40-60 lbs on regular basis but up to 75-100 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, twist, grip and stand on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work well independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment.
- Candidate must have a high attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
You must complete an application. Applications can be found either on-site, or downloaded at www.notionsmarketing.com after clicking on the "Employment" option. They may be emailed in response to this posting, faxed to (616) 493-7839, or mailed to 1500 Buchanan SW, Grand Rapids MI 49507.