Reporting to the Shift Supervisor & Print Manager, the QCI is responsible for assisting the printer and print assistant (when applicable) with the set up print jobs. Responsibilities include verifying the stock; ink and text of the screen being used are correct and match the work order. Additionally, the QCI is required to notify the printer and print assistant, where applicable, when there are quality and or color issues. The QCI must ensure the printed products meet GSP quality measurements and verification of print counts. The QCI is also responsible for assisting in the tear down and clean-up of press area in order to facilitate the set-up of the next job. This includes carding out screens and returning them to the reclaim area of Screen Make Ready. The QCI will also facilitate the completion of any paperwork as required and assist in the cleanliness of the press area and equipment.
· Assist with the set up presses in accordance with GSP and industry specifications
· Verify information on work order is correct
· Verify the information on the work order matches the materials being used
· Communicate technical issues or problems to print assistant (where applicable) printer, supervisor and or print manager
· Verify the print counts produced match the work order
· Ensure quality and color standards are being met
· Complete daily & weekly paperwork as required
· Maintain cleanliness of press & press area
· Ability to use PMS color matching book
Minimum position requirements:
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Ability to communicate (read, speak, write) in English
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
· Available for weekend work shifts & Overtime
Please come in Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM to fill out an application.
GSP Operations Florida
5400 140th Avenue North
Clearwater, FL 33760