Posted in: Lexington Labor Jobs
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Materials department in daily activities.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area for safe operation as well as customer presentation.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines, and uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) preventing incidents or injury to self or others.
- Performs work according to the highest quality standards to produce a superior end product, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Participates in and supports the principles of Open Book Management.
- Order parts and core daily.
- Processes job packets and check sheets to distribute to departments in a timely manner.
- Adjust BOM’s as needed.
- Research and update past due purchase orders in Syteline.
- Research parts availability.
- Data entry.
- Handle and update various reports for planners.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possesses interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication and organizational skills to communicate clearly and persuasively with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Syteline experience a plus.
- 1 -2 years of administrative experience preferred.
- Frequently remains in a sitting position to perform desk duties including ordering supplies and analyzing inventory levels.
- Frequently communicates with vendors and employees inventory and product requirements.
- Seldom exposed to loud noises when walking floor during production.
- Occasionally lifts objects such as supply boxes with weight up to 60 pounds.
- Occasionally walks and stands on production floor to communicate to observe supply requirements and inventory levels.
- Frequently uses the computer with fingers and hands.
- Frequently views the computer to perform administrative duties such as drafting reports, letters, and documents.
- Seldom exposed to outside elements when attending external business functions on business travel.
- Frequently works in a well lit, tempered room experiencing temperature changes while inspecting product quality throughout facility.