Req ID: 64721BR
Business Title: Senior Marketing Manager, Global OBI-1
Location of Position: Deerfield, IL
Job Description: The OBI-1 Global Senior Marketing Manager - Brand Market Access/Lifecycle management will be a key member of the OBI-1 launch team. This person will lead the development of the global brand market access plans and lifecycle management for OBI-1. This individual working in partnership with the Global Sr. Director, international and global market access, medical affairs, finance and cross functional team members will
• Lead the development of payer strategies, messages and assets to drive a compelling differentiated global value proposition
• Lead the lifecycle management and label expansion to ensure the long-term growth of OBI-1 within Baxter's inhibitor portfolio.
• Build regional relationships and expand cross functional influence to effective and efficient communication and execution of OBI-1's franchise strategic plans.
• Co-manage all aspect of the brand operating budget and global adprom launch process.
Job Requirements: • BA/BS required, MBA or MS preferred
• Minimum 3-6 years of health care marketing experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Launch experience desired
• Market access experience desired
• Experience and ability to work within a matrix environment
• Project management skills to create 12 month execution plans
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to partner with cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Doing Work that Matters: Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at company website. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX), through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide. Baxter had 2012 sales of $14.2 billion and has approximately 50,800 employees.