Seldin Company is a national diversified full-service commercial real estate, multi-family and development organization.
Due to continual growth we are looking for a Maintenance Technician Level 1 (Grounds) in Marion, IA. This apartment community has 200 units.
The ideal candidate is dedicated, enthusiastic, and a creative individual that is able to multi-task, and adapt well to a fast paced, high volume environment.
Some of the benefits of being a team member of Seldin Company are:
· Stability – since 1923 Seldin has developed a reputation for the successful identification, acquisition and management of properties that continue to provide a solid financial foundation. We are committed to hard work, dedication, and teamwork.
· Career Growth – We invest in our employees! One of our core values is to provide each employee the opportunity to excel.
· Compensation – As a team member of Seldin Company you can count on a competitive compensation package and a benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and paid holidays.
The Maintenance Technician Level 1 (Grounds) is responsible for providing grounds maintenance throughout the community. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
· General grounds and landscape maintenance
· Janitorial duties
· Snow removal
· Striving to make the community appearance at or above quality standards at all times, including picking up trash, cleaning buildings and amenities on an ongoing basis
· Other duties may include some light maintenance
Experience or training in related fields of work beneficial:
· Grounds Maintenance/Landscaping
· General Maintenance
Some weekend hours may be required.
Offers are contingent on a background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Seldin Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Seldin Company participates in E-Verify Program.
PLEASE APPLY AT: https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs