Are you a legal professional with a passion for Family Law? Stange Law Firm has an opening for a dynamic, highly motivated and experienced Paralegal/Legal Assistant to join the team that provides strategic legal support and guidance to areas in Missouri and Illinois.
Whether someone is facing a divorce, legal separation, a paternity action, or numerous other issues that affect families, the attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC are dedicated to achieving the best possible results.
This position offers a competitive starting salary, outstanding benefits package, employer matched 401K after one year, paid time off and a quarterly performance based incentive program.
As a Paralegal/Legal Assistant for Stange Law Firm, your primary responsibilities include:
· Preparing and drafting legal documents for filing with appropriate entities and necessary correspondence
· Prepare discovery
· Performing administrative duties including basic research, filing, mailings, organizing files and pleading panels, calendaring and telephone communication
· Conducting legal research for particular issues as assigned by attorneys using periodicals, law library, public records, and offices
· In lieu of a receptionist, greet everyone who enters the office and receives and routes telephone calls to those in the office
· In lieu of a receptionist, takes accurate messages (with the proper return phone number and name of the person calling) when individuals are not available, receives deliveries by courier or messenger, and received and sends faxes
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
Paralegal degree or certificate and/or 3+ years of legal experience preferred
Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Strong written and oral communication skills
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com
If interested please email your cover letter, resume, references salary requirements and preferred office location(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.