Please read this ad very carefully because only fully qualified candidates need apply for this position. Part-time position for excellent candidate, approximately 10-15 hours per week. Experienced with the new MUPC and MassHealth procedures are a MUST. Modern, clean, air conditioned and pleasant bright office work environment, friendly staff, free parking!
• Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
• Confidentiality regarding all firm and client matters
• Excellent computer skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• Detail oriented and proofreading skills
Must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and PC's not Macs.
No Attorney applicants please. No Law student applicants please.
No employee health benefits will be available.
Please reply with your resume and cover letter. If we think your background seems appropriate, we will contact you directly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.