Compensation:$20 per hour
Posted in: Auburn Management Jobs
Title: Junior Administrative Assistant
Status: Full-time/ Part-time
Description: ECO-ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, LLC has an opportunity for a Junior Administrative Assistant to work at our Deerfield Beach office.
We are seeking a proactive and self-directed person to support the office with administrative tasks. Responsibilities and duties are:
• Assisting with all aspects of administrative support, as required.
• Performing internet-based searches for potential customers and suppliers.
• Keeping track of orders, quotes and accounting documents.
• Assistance in reports (copying/scanning documents).
• Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
• Preparing business correspondence/reports.
• Managing files.
• Preparing meeting minutes/notes and internal support materials.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the US (US Citizen / Permanent legal resident).
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to respond quickly and efficiently to requests for assistance.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Self-motivated, self-discipline and time management skills.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. (Training will be provided for candidates who lacks this skill).
• Ability to use e-mail, scanning, copying equipment.
• Familiarity using Skype, yahoo messenger for videoconference.
If you meet the above requirements, please reply to this Resume to(firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will not accept assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Eco-Engineering Solutions LLC, as a result of referrals or through other means.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, or sex.
Our organization is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free workplace. Candidates may be required to complete a pre-employment drug and background screen.