Job Ref: #1512
Location: Parsippany NJ
Salary: Awesome Salary
Summary: Successful environmental consulting and remediation firm in NJ has a full-time opening for an experienced Environmental Remediation Engineer to work in a team environment. Seeking a licensed professional engineer in NJ and NY who is experienced in environmental remedial investigation, system design and operation. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills for client interactions and supervisory skills to manage an engineering service team.
10+ years environmental consulting experience leading and performing the following tasks: cleanup alternative analysis, remedial system engineering design, cost estimation, construction/remediation oversight, operation and maintenance plans, report and work plan writing. In addition, possession of strong technical education, be self-motivated, exhibit leadership qualities, and possess excellent written & verbal communication skills.
1. 10+ years progressive experience with remedial engineering design.
2. MS Degree in engineering (preferred), environmental science or geology background.
3. Certification as professional engineer in NJ, in addition, NY and PA is desirable.
4. NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) or possess the requisite qualifications to obtain this license within 1 year of date of hire (preferred) .
5. Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
6. Ability to work independently, supervise and mentor staff, and manage engineering task assignments and special projects simultaneously.
7. Strong communication and report writing skills.
8. Willingness to participate in the business development process through the development of client relationships, cost estimation technical specialties or service initiatives.
1. 10+ years' progressive experience with remedial engineering design in an environmental consulting firm and with NJ projects specifically.
2. Bachelor's Degree required, MS Degree in engineering preferred.
3. New Jersey PE is a must have.
4. Experience with Cost Estimate through Design of Treatment Systems.
5. NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) is a plus as well as a NY or PA PE.
6. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in your email how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT send your resume. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. Place the full job title in the subject line.