|District Manager - LIberty Tax Services|
Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
To be a regional liaison between Corporate Owned Stores and Regional Directors of Company Stores.
· Act as the District Manager to 20+ stores in a geographical area
· Provide support, training and guidance to Company Store Supervisors
· Act as a resource for effective store management, including but not limited to day-to-day monitoring, scheduling, cash flow, payroll, hiring, training, and personnel management
· Oversee and assist with marketing for each store as appropriate
· Monitor stores’ financials including overhead costs, payroll costs and tracking completed returns
· Quota driven sales experience
· Customer service oriented
· Experience in managing in a retail environment
· Tax preparation experience is desirable but not required
Special Position Requirements
· Travel for this position between assigned stores will be required on a regular basis
· Travel to Corporate for training and meetings as required
Please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org