I wanted to reach out to you to see if you may know of anyone considering a Program Leader role in Auburn Hills, MI?
I have included the details below.
This individual will coordinate the activities of the team and interface between the core team and the manufacturing facilities. They will ensure manufacturing feasibility, and will implement all changes related to production systems. They will study, develop in detail, validate, release and set up the complete Production System of the program. They will take a program from concept through to launch.
We are looking for the following experience:
· 8-10 Years program management experience, including past experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
· Master’s degree in Engineering; preferred
· Program launch experience within a manufacturing environment
· Experience managing key documents; Master Principles, P-FMEA, capacity studies, time analysis, layout and budget.
· Demonstrated success in achieving all manufacturing program objectives (quality, costs, delivery, performance) such as process and machine capabilities, MPM, PPM and Scrap rate, CAPEX, PPH etc.
If you are interested in this position or know of anyone interested, please forward your resume to Michelle Cleveland at email@example.com.