Job Ref: #1772
Location: Guymon Oklahoma
Salary: Excellent Pay with 15% bonus eligible.
Summary: Food production company looking for an Assistant Plant / Shipping Superintendent. We need someone with fresh pork plant experience including supervisory.
1. Directly manage and coordinate the activities of department supervisors consistent with company policies and procedures.
2. Communicate expectations to supervisors; provide direction, instructions and feedback, including appropriate recognition for good performance.
3. Inspect products, verify conformance to specifications, direct set up and adjustments of areas, as needed.
4. Evaluates production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments. Establishes and/or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules. Responsible for line supervision in supervisor's absence.
5. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department.
6. Develop a competent management workforce by utilizing hands-on training methods in the work area
7. Maintain an effective safety awareness program, assuring regular departmental safety meetings occur. Provide timely written feedback on any injuries or accidents and make recommendations for precluding recurrence.
8. Develop a collaborative relationship with all departments
9. Provide both written and verbal reports on all (+/-) variance that occur in your areas of responsibility to include actions being taken or a recommended action plant to correct deficiencies with a timetable for achieving.
10. Develop and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve performance quality.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; (5) five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills: Excel and outlook knowledge preferred. Must have a working knowledge of computer inventory systems.
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. 5 + recent years' experience in a fresh pork production plant including some supervisory experience.
3. Stable employment history.
Candidates must meet all of the above requirements to be considered. Please explain in the body of the email, how you meet each requirement. If you DO NOT meet the requirements above, or if you have applied for this position through other means, including with another recruiter, DO NOT apply. Send resume 24/7 in MS Word format only. No pdf or video resumes. Place the full job title in the subject line and send to:
I look forward to speaking with you!!
See all job listings at www.classyrecruiting.com