At Elite Marketing Services, Inc. we don’t hire managers.
We train top performers into management.
Sales Management Trainee
Building a sales career takes more than education … It takes opportunity. That’s exactly what you’ll have as part of our Management Training Program.
During your first few months at Elite Marketing Services, Inc. you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes.
100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Entry-Level Management Trainees
and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today.
Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you’ll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there’s absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
· The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
· Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales, and customer service
· Rapid promotion based on performance, not seniority
· Accountable for aggressive sales growth
· Face-to-face customer interaction and client acquisition in retail setting
· Maintain relationships with retail management
· Development of marketing campaigns
· Implementation of product launches
· Leadership training
· In-store promotional marketing and sales
To apply for either position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
· FULL TIME
· Willingness to begin ENTRY-LEVEL
· Student mentality
· Professional demeanor
· Must have own reliable transportation!
· Ability to handle multiple priorities
· Be a self-starter with strong problem solving abilities
· Be a career oriented individual searching for a rapid growth
· Work experience in any of the following preferred:
Retail, Commission sales environment, customer service, direct marketing, brand management, promotional sales and/or marketing, event promotions
Submit resume and contact information to Ashley at email@example.com
*Experience in the below industries are PREFERRABLE**
~ Marketing & Advertising ~
~ Sports & Athletics ~
~ Entertainment ~
~ Military ~
~ Finance & Accounting ~
~ Restaurants and Bartending ~
~ Management ~
~ Customer Service ~
All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches:
Communications * Business administration * Management * Advertising * Marketing * Public Relations * Political Science * Psychology * Military * Sports Management * Athletic Experience