• Responsible for proper dining set-up, providing meal and dining services and cleaning of the dining rooms.
• Responsible for taking meal and beverage orders and serving requested items according to established guidelines.
• Responsible for handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service.
• Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Previous experience in dining hospitality and / or full service senior living preferred. - Ability to handle multiple priorities. - Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
• Competent in organizational, time management skills.
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to work weekends and flexible hours.
Since the first Sunrise community opened in 1981, the Sunrise operating philosophy has been to provide services and care to seniors following Sunrise's Principles of Service: encouraging independence, enabling freedom of choice, preserving dignity, celebrating individuality, nurturing the spirit and involving family and friends. All Sunrise team members are trained to provide services and care in a manner that supports these principles and furthers the Sunrise mission to champion quality of life for all seniors.
Sunrise team members share Sunrise's passion for seniors and commitment to quality. We hire the very best team members who have a natural serving heart and commitment to providing the very best in service and care. When we welcome someone to our team, they complete the thorough, award-winning The Learning Channel training program to prepare them for their role in the community.