Posted in: Atlanta Marketing Jobs
Title: Senior Product Manager (Services)
Location: Duluth, GA
This position is for a experienced product manager with a proven track record of driving results. You must possess a unique blend of business and a big-picture vision, and the drive and creativity to make that vision a reality. The primary measurement of success will be to make NCR the #1or #2 provider of Managed Services in every regional market for the financial industry. This is also a global position and some travel will be required.
Key strengths for a successful candidate include;
· Strong product management background
· Require little supervision. Independent, Strategic, Results driven
· Be an evangelist for Managed Services within the company
· Drive revenues and profitability growth
· Passion for quality delivery, timelines, and attention to details
· Outspoken influencer of ideas and commitments
· Translate market needs into high value services, and then adapt to each regions needs
· Expert in PLM or other phase gate development processes
· Comfortable with driving multi-organizational projects as the leader
· ITIL experience or knowledge a plus
You will be responsible for every facet of driving success, from creation of offers to realization of revenues through the following activities;
· Sales training
· Support sales with opportunities inclusive of customer meetings, presentations, proposal development.
· Participate in trade shows/ events
· Competitive intelligence and Analysis
· Drive continuous improvements internally from every organization and function in support of your portfolio Basic Requirements
BA/BS degree in business/marketing or a technical discipline
5+ years of experience in Financial banking, payments and/or services
Functional qualifications: strong product / services product management, program development and release success
Domain knowledge in Financial banking industry, payments and networking
Deep services knowledge in support/managed services, professional services and Software as a Service (SaaS) / hosting
7-10+ years work experience in a technology or services related business preferably with Self service solutions such as ATMs, Payment solutions and transactional processing.
Advanced PowerPoint skills, Competency in Excel and Microsoft Access
US Permanent Resident
MBA or closely related degree
Strong Business Acumen/Analytical Skills, complex pricing structures/frameworks
Self-starter, works collaboratively across multiple disciplines and organizations. Has ability to think conceptually and is a resourceful problem solver.
Consistently delivers on commitments producing high quality deliverables under tight timeframes, conveying sense of urgency while managing multiple priorities. Works constructively under pressure and tight deadlines.
Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
Excellent communication / presentation skills (oral & written)
Multi-lingual capability is an asset
Six Sigma Green Belt
Knowledge of NCR systems/tools (SPT,WOT, GSDB, EDW etc..) is an asset